Activities in the Ski Area
Winter and summer
For skiers and snowboarders who are the first to queue up in the morning and are the last to leave the pistes, there is only one thing: skiing or snowboarding all day long.
But there are also more chilled out winter sports enthusiasts who would like to do something else besides of skiing or snowboarding, for example visit the viewing platform or the ice grotto or enjoy a cup of coffee on the sun terrace.
Families with small children appreciate the level pistes perfect for learning how to ski.
For all of you we offer the perfect activities in the winter as well as the summer.
- 205 hectares of prepared ski pistes ranging from easy to demanding slopes
- Varied skiing fun between an altitude of 1,750m and 3,210m
- Snow guarantee from October to June
- Additional snow-making facilities for perfect snow conditions
- 4 x Intersport directly in the ski area
- Cross-country skiing at an altitude of 2,600m
- Ice climbing tower at the Gamsgarten mountain station