Job Vacancies - Stubaier Bergbahnen
WORKING, WHERE OTHERS SPEND THEIR HOLIDAYS.
THE STUBAIER GLETSCHERBAHNEN ARE ONE OF THE LEADING LIFT COMPANIES IN THE TYROL.
- a diverse range of tasks in a sporty company,
- friendly working atmosphere,
- attractive voluntary social benefits such as high-quality work clothes and equipment, free lunch with drinks at your workplace, shuttle bus to and from work (stop by arrangement),
- discounts in the company’s sports shops and restaurants and
- depending on availability, cheap staff accommodation in one of our staff houses.
Job Vacancies at the Lifts
At the start of the winter season (start by prior arrangement) we will employ:
Deputy Operations Manager (m/f/d) for the chairlifts – annual position on a full-time basis
Cash Desk Employee (m/f/d) for ski pass sales – seasonal position on a full-time basis
Employee (m/f/d) for our T-bar lifts – seasonal position on a full-time basis
Employee (m/f/d) for our gondolas – annual position on a full-time basis
Metal Worker | Metal Construction Technician | Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d) – annual position on a full-time basis
GWH-Engineer (m/f/d) – annual position on a full-time basis
Industrial Electrician (m/f/d) – annual position on a full-time basis
Initiative Application at the Stubaier Bergbahnen
Wintersport Tirol AG & Co, Stubaier Bergbahnen KG
Mutterberg 2 | 6167 Neustift
Mail: [email protected]