- Ascend quickly and comfortably with the 3S Eisgratbahn cable car
- Awarded by the ADAC ski guide as the most family-friendly ski resort in the Alps
- Longest run 10 km! From the Wildspitz mountain station (3,210 m) to the valley station (1,695 m). 1,500 m altitude difference.
- BIG Family Stubai Glacier, Tyrol: top child-care in the ski area
- Children under 10 years ski for free on the Stubai Glacier if accompanied by a paying parent
- Stubai Zoo Snow Park: the fun park for every level with easy, meadium and pro-line
- Stubai Glacier Powder Department: freeride runs, checkpoints and avalanche victim search site
- TOP OF TYROL summit platform at 3,210m
- Dine like a king: variety of mountain restaurants and dishes
- 4x Intersport Stubai Glacier: shop, rental, service and storage directly in the ski resort
- Ice grotto - experience the glacier and its phenomena first hand!
- Free ski bus in the valley throughout the ski season
Total investment volume until 2019: approx. EUR 309 mio. (without public subsidies)
Number of employees: approx. 267
Transport capacity: approx. 40,070 persons per hour
More key figures can be found here.
2017: Skiinfo.de: top 10 family ski area in Austria
2017: Skiresort.de award: top ski area
2016: SnowTrex Auszeichnung: Best Place to Ski 2016
2016: TripAdvisor Certificate for Excellence
2013: ADAC ski guide Award for TOP family-friendly ski area in the Alps
2012: ADAC ski guide Award for TOP family-friendly ski area in the Alps
2011: ADAC ski guide Award for TOP family-friendly ski area in the alps
2010: ADAC ski guide Award for TOP family-friendly ski area in the Alps
2009: ADAC ski guide Award for TOP family-friendly skiing area in the Alps
- Tyrolean Seal of Quality for Pistes
- Environmental Label for Gastronomy
Member of the Freizeitticket Tirol , the Snowcard Tirol and the Alpen Plus Gletschercard.
OTHER BUSINESSES OF THE WINTERSPORT TIROL AG
Intersport OKAY with the following locations:
SportOkay.com Online Shop