|Restaurant||Cafe Bar Zum Steinbock|
|Restaurant||Zur Goldenen Gams (Bedienung)|
Who wouldn’t want to boast about having eaten at Austria’s highest-located restaurant at 3,150m? The restaurant is near the Stubai Zoo snow park and can be conveniently reached by using the Schaufeljochbahn lift to the Eisgrat mountain station.
• home-made burger specialties
• giant Viennese schnitzel
• sun terrace with deckchairs
The “Steinbock-Bar” is a popular meeting spot for relaxing breaks in the ski area. It is all about relaxing in the lounge area, at the bar or on the sunny terrace!
• inviting bar with seats and atmospheric lounge area
• friendly sun terrace
• sports fans watch out: Winter sports events are screened on our large TV
• coffee pleasures at top level: several kinds of Julius Meinl coffees and teas
• small snacks for the little hunger in-between
• recharging mountain breakfast from 08.30 am - 11.00 am
• our recommendation for all with a sweet tooth: homemade drinking chocolate and apple strudel with vanilla foam
Culinary highlights on the Stubai Glacier & highest-located 3-toque-awarded Restaurant of the world.
In a noble ambiance, chef David Kostner serves fine Austrian cuisine made from fresh regional produce and dishes with international influences awarded with three toques by Gault & Millau and 15 points (2020).
You can conveniently get to the restaurants and bars at the Gamsgarten mountain station by taking the Gamsgartenbahn lift.
In the largest restaurant of the ski area, also portions exceed in size: We are known for our dishes from our giant pan as well as the fresh Kaiserschmarrn (shredded pancakes with sugar).
• 1,600 seats, 500 seats inside
• large sun terrace with more than 1,100 seats
• homey bar offering coffee specialties and alcoholic drinks
• our recommendation: modern chicken BBQ station offering fresh, crisp chickens
The Tyrol's biggest serviced restaurant offers not only excellent service, but also traditional Tyrolean as well as international cuisine. The restaurant caters also to the needs of children.
• delights from two worlds, such as Tyrolean Gröstl and cheese spaetzle as well as pizza fresh from the oven
• 400 seats inside and 900 outside
• comfortable and large sun terrace
• playing corner for children
The après-ski hotspot in the ski area - party, refreshing cocktails, different kinds of champagne & snacks. VIPs can indulge themselves on the first floor.
• après-ski bar with 140 seats
• large sliding roof
• elegant VIP area on the first floor
Party with DJ in Schneekristall Pavillon
Our children's restaurant puts a smile on the face of every young skiers. The menu has been adjusted to children and can be booked via the Neustift Stubai Glacier ski school.
You need not look for the Eiswürfel Bar, because this mobile bar dahes towards you! It is currently at the Fernau mid-station at an altitude of 2,300 metres and offers guests the opportunity to enjoy quick snacks and drinks.
OPEN: during the main season from November until mid-May
Current location: Fernau mid-station
Bödele Mountain Hut
Treat yourself to a spicy "Wilderer Tee", hearty dumpling specialities or light snacks in our quaint mountain hut at the base station of the Fernau 6-seater chairlift. In good weather we gladly open our doors for you!
• self-service restaurant with charm
• sitting: only outdoors with view of the Eisgrat mountain station and the Stubai Valley
• our recommendation: spicy mulled wine and warming "Jagatee"
OPEN: from November until mid-May
Daily: 09.00 am - 04.00 pm