10 YEARS DINE & WINE – the culinary highlight in 2021
Already for the tenth time, the Schaufelspitz gourmest restaurant at the 3S Eisgratbahn mountain station invites to the exclusive Dine and Wine Event on almost 3,000 metres. Within the scope of the anniversary edition of Dine and Wine, the Stubai Glacier will become the summit for gourmets and oenophiles.
In the middle of the impressive glacier world and with the special flair of a night in the high mountains, the two gourmet nights in the Tyrol inspire with an 8-course menu created by chef David Kostner (7 courses, awarded with three toques by Gault Milau) and guest chef Bobby Bräuer (1 course, awarded with two stars by Michelin) that is worthy of the occasion. The chef of the year 2012 from the renowned EssZimmer in the BMW World in Munich will also lead through the evening. The wines too will be up to the occasion and complete the dinner perfectly. Join us on this special dine & wine journey through Europe!
- uphill & downhill ride with the 3S lift to/from Dine and Wine
- aperitif and finger food in the foyer
- live music and show elements
- presentation by the chef of the year 2012 Bobby Bräuer (2 Michelin stars, EssZimmer, Munich)
- 8-course dinner (on course by Bobby Bräuer)
- selection of high-calibre wines from Europe
- digestif & fine coffee specialties
Price EUR 270 per person.
Shuttle service from Innsbruck to the 3S Eisgratbahn base station and back.
Price EUR 25 (round trip)
INFORMATION AND BOOKING at:email@example.com or +43 5226 8141
SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE!