In the 2018/19 winter too, several INTERSPORT OKAY avalanche transceiver trainings take place on the Stubai Glacier.
The INTERSPORT OKAY avalanche transceiver trainings are one-day emergency trainings (theory & practice)
Time: 9:00 a.m. to approx. 4:00 p.m.
Location: self-supporter room at the Eisgrat mountain station
- theoretical introduction to avalanche victim search
- practical exercises at the avalanche transceiver training station
- training in realistic conditions from rough search to probing
- possibly first aid etc.
You should bring your own ski mountaineering equipment and emergency equipment to the camp (avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe).
You can also rent the emergency equipment on site, if you don’t have any.
The participation in the avalanche safety training by INTERSPORT OKAY costs EUR 50. The fee includes the ski pass, the training and the guiding with a certified mountain guide.
- ski pass
- participation in the theory unit
- group training with certified mountain guides
Register in the Intersport Shops Kaufhaus Tyrol and Okay