Test splitboards of all leading makers in the Powder Department of the Stubai Glacier
You are thinking of becoming a ski mountaineer?
You are a boarder and have always wanted to know how a splitboard works?
You can ride safely off the pistes?
Then the 1st Splitboard Europe Camp in the Stubai Glacier’s Powder Department is perfect for you!
++ 2 days Splitboard Testpool by Splitboards Europe
++ 2-day Stubai Glacier ski pass
++ avalanche transceiver - theory night
++ avalanche transceiver - practical training
++ 2 days avalanche transceiver equipment
FRIDAY, 9 March 2018
from 5:00 p.m. onwards
- in-depth instructions for the material
- theory night on the topics of alpine dangers and avalanche awareness
SATURDAY, 10 March 2018
- avalanche transceiver training with PIEPS DSP ABS rucksack, demo freeride, test day in the Powder Department
SUNDAY, 11 March 2018
- touring day with training of the awareness for alpine dangers, climbing technique in the backcountry and tracking
RIDING TECHNIQUE REQUIREMENTS
- Safe riding on and off piste
Freeride, Safety Camp, Splitboard Camp, Backcountry
Powder Department Splitboard Camp on the Stubai Glacier in the Tyrol, Austria.