Protective measures for summer 2020 on the Stubai Glacier
Status: July 04, 2020
Dear guests and friends of the Stubai Glacier,
it won’t be long now before we will be able to welcome you for your summer in the mountains on the Stubai Glacier from July 04, 2020 onwards.
In addition to the protective measures specified by the Federal Ministry of the Interior, we as a mountain railways operators have also taken all precautions required to transport our guests safely up the mountain.
ON SITE: SAFE IN THE GONDOLA AND ON THE MOUNTAIN
You can find an overview of the specific protective measures in the Stubai Valley here. The summer opening times of our mountain lifts generally depend on the decisions and resolutions made by the Austrian federal government and therefore subject to possible changes.
A safety distance of at least one metre in the waiting area is guaranteed and all valley and mountain stations have been adequately equipped with disinfectant dispensers. Please also note that face masks are required in the gondolas.
What we all should keep in mind
- Proper and regular handwashing and disinfecting
- Sneeze and cough into the crook of your arm or in a handkerchief.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 1 metres to other persons.
- Avoid shaking hands when greeting.
- Wear a face mask in the gondolas and cable cars.
What can you as a guest do to contribute to safety
Because of the current situation (COVID-19) you will find here an overview of further information as well as links on the current situation and the step-by-step relaxation of lockdown measures.
- The borders to Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Italy have been completely open since 16 June and border and health checks have been suspended.
- Here you can find the conditions for entering from the respective EU-country.
- More information on entering Austria can also be found on the following pages:
We will do our best to ensure you have a safe and relaxing holidays. With your caution, you protect yourself, other guests and us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on the Stubai Glacier!