During the following periods limited lift operation must be expected due to maintenance works.
Thank you for your understanding,
Your Stubai Glacier team
Skiing in Spring
Due to maintenance work, the following restrictions apply to the facilities for ski operation in spring.
Skiing to incl. Whit Monday, 10 June 2019
Open to incl. 5 May:
- 3S Eisgratbahn I+II
- Fernau 6-seater chairlift
- Daunjoch 4-seater chairlift
- Wildspitz 2-seater chairlift
- Pfaffengrat 2-seater chairlift
- Daunferner II T-bar lift
- Exercise lift
- Ice grotto
Open to incl. 12 May:
- Murmele 6-seater chairlift
- Gaisskar T-bar lift
- Windach T-bar lift
Open to incl. 19 May:
- Eisjoch 6-seater chairlift
- Daunscharte T-bar lift
Open to incl. 10 June:
- Gamsgartenbahn I+II
- Rotadl 8-seater chairlift
- Daunferner I T-bar lift
- Conveyor belt (depending on snow conditions)
Summer Opening Times
Closed from 11 – 19 June 2019
Due to maintenance work, the Stubai Glacier is closed.
Limited operation from 20 – 28 June 2019
Uphill ride for excursionists with the Gamsgartenbahn to 2,600m
Summer operation from 29 June 2019
Summer operation on the Stubai Glacier to the end of September (depending on snow and weather conditions). Hikers and excursionists can take the 3S Eisgratbahn and the Schaufeljochbahn lift to an altitude of more than 3,000m.
- Eisgrat restaurant (Eisgrat mountain station, 2,900m)
- Jochdohle restaurant (3,150m)
Open sports shops:
- Intersport Comfort Center II (8:00 a.m. – 5: 00 p.m.)
- Intersport Shop Eisgrat
Ski operation from September 2019
The start of the ski operation in the 2019/20 season depends on the snow and weather conditions.