The new 3S Eisgratbahn with a length of 4.7 kilometres is the longest lift of its kind in the Alps. Two suspension cables and one pulling cable (3S = tricable) guarantee a maximum of operating steadiness and wind stability. Like previously it is possible to either remain seated at the mid-station or change to the Gamsgartenbahn lift.
The novelties at a glance
- It takes only 11.7 minutes from the base station to the Eisgrat top station
- 24 convenient seats per cabin and eight standing places
- 48 cabins featuring free WiFi, designed by Pininfarina
- Maximum capacity of 3,014 persons/hour
- NEW! Large ski storage depot at the new base station
- NEW! Fernau ski route down to the valley with a length of 3.8 kilometres
Snow Guarantee for your Ski Holidays
- Snow guarantee from October to June thanks to glacier location
- Freeride Paradise in the Powder Department
- Top conditions in the DC Stubai Zoo Snow Park already in October
Absolute highlight for skiers with good fitness The 10 km -long (!) downhill from the Wildspitz mountain station (3,210m) to the valley station 1,750m).
Family-Friendly Ski Area
- In the BIG Family Ski-Camp trained carers lovingly look after the ski kids.
- Children under 10 years ski for free if accompanied by a paying adult.
- Crowned being the most family-friendly ski area of the Alps by the ADAC ski guide from 2009 to 2013.