The new 3S Eisgratbahn with a length of 4.7 kilometres is the longest lift of its kind in the Alps. Two suspension cables and one pulling cable (3S = tricable) guarantee a maximum of operating steadiness and wind stability. Like previously it is possible to either remain seated at the mid-station or change to the Gamsgartenbahn lift.
The novelties at a glance
- It takes only 11.7 minutes from the base station to the Eisgrat top station
- 24 convenient seats per cabin and eight standing places
- 48 cabins featuring free WiFi, designed by Pininfarina
- Maximum capacity of 3,014 persons/hour
- Large ski storage depot at the new base station
- Fernau ski route down to the valley with a length of 3.8 kilometres