Terms and Conditions
SKI PASS REFUNDS
In the event of a sports accident, the ski pass must be deposited at one of our ticket offices immediately. A medical certificate from a local doctor is to be supplied by the next day. The days from issue to deposit of the ski pass count as days of use. Multi-day or one-day ski passes will not be. Only the injured or ill person’s ski pass will be refunded.
Ski passes are non-transferable
The cableway operators’ terms and conditions of carriage do not provide for any reimbursement or extension of ski passes in cases where cableway services cannot operate as a result of weather conditions caused by force majeure (storms, risks of avalanches, closure by order of the authorities etc.).
Checks at turnstiles/lift access area
This is our control zone. Our terms and conditions of carriage apply. Ski passes are to be produced on request by staff of the company or the supervisory bodies and must be handed over if required. If data inspection is refused, then the data carrier can be barred. We reserve the right to prosecute you. Anyone in the control zone without ticket or without valid lift ticket must pay a transport fee of €40 in additional to buying the day ticket. Improperly used
Requirement to present ID
The age of children, pupils, youths, seniors and/or any other grounds that entitle to a discounted ski pass must be proved by means of a suitable photo ID upon the purchase of tickets and at the entrances to the lifts on request. Please understand that we are unable to provide discounts or issue free children’s tickets without appropriate ID.
Information acc. to §24 DSG 2000 on “Photocompare”
It should be noted that, for the purpose of access control, a reference photo of the lift ticket holder will be taken the first time they pass through a turnstile equipped with a camera. This reference photo is compared by the lift staff with those photos that are taken each time they pass through a turnstile equipped with a camera.
The reference photo is deleted immediately after the lift ticket expires, the other photos no later than 30 minutes after passing through a turnstile.
It should be noted that there is also the possibility of purchasing lift tickets which are technically configured so that no photo is taken when passing through the turnstile, but random checks by the lift staff must be expected.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE W-LAN INTERNET ACCESS IN THE AREA OF THE STUBAIER BERGBAHNEN KG
- The use is free of charge and limited to the duration of the presence in the area of the Stubai Bergbahnen Kg. The Stubai Bergbahnen Kg cannot accept any liability for the actual availability of Internet access.
- The use is subject to the technical possibilities. In particular, the user has no right to use the Internet Guest LAN in any specific way or for a specific period of time.
- Any liability, in particular for warranty and compensation (with the exception of intent and personal injury), is hereby excluded. In particular, no liability is assumed for the content of websites accessed or downloaded files. Furthermore, no liability is assumed for any virus attack through the use of the Internet Guest LAN. The user expressly acknowledges that the Internet Guest LAN only allows access to the Internet, but does not contain any virus protection or firewall.
- Accessing pages with illegal content and the distribution of illegal or legally protected content is prohibited.
- In particular, it is expressly forbidden for the user to use the Internet Guest LAN for downloading or for any other kind of distribution of copyrighted content.
- Any improper use of the Internet Guest LAN, in particular any use which could have adverse legal consequences for third parties or the Stubai Bergbahnen KG, is prohibited.
- Should the Stubaier Bergbahnen Kg be exposed to third party claims for any reason due to the use of the Internet Guest LAN, the user is obliged to indemnify and hold harmless the Stubai Bergbahnen Kg in this regard.
CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
Please pay attention to the Conditions of Carriage for individual lifts (shown on notices by the lifts).
- Cable cars: Carriage of guests and wintersports equipment, excluding flying devices and bicycles.
- Chair lifts: Carriage of guests with fastened winter sports equipment. This means: Alpine skis, monoskis, snowboards, swingboards (Swingbo) with bindings, cross-country skis, corn snow gliders, skibobs with short skis, ski-bockerls with short skis, snow scooters.
- T-bar lifts: Carriage of guests with fastened winter sports equipment. This means: skibobs, monoskis, snowboards, swingboards (Swingbo) with bindings, short skis, cross-country skis, special sports equipment for the disabled. The appropriate expertise is required. If safety is not guaranteed when using special equipment, there will be no carriage!
By using the carriage you agree to the terms and conditions carriage agreement with WINTERSPORT TIROL AG & CO STUBAIER BERGBAHNEN KG.
Ski pass association:
When you purchase a ski pass you conclude a carriage agreement with WINTERSPORT TIROL AG & CO STUBAIER BERGBAHNEN KG.
The individual services to which pass-holders in a pass association are entitled to are provided by legally independent businesses. The business selling the pass is only a representative of the others. As a consequence, only the respective business is responsible for the provision of the services and liable for compensation in case of incidents.
POWDER DEPARTMENT RUNS (Freeride Routes)
The Freeride routes (runs) described in the Powder Department section are not part of what our ski area offers - they are off-piste areas (wilderness). For this reason, there are no safety measures for these areas. There are especially no checks and no areas are closed. Any measures taken are on a completely voluntary basis or are outside of our sphere of influence; this does not mean that we are obliged to carry out these measures in the future. It may not be assumed that similar measures will be carried out in the future, nor may it be assumed that the area is currently safe because measures that were in place have now been ended. To the contrary, the ski resort operator will never indicate to expect safe conditions. The orientation aids available (or “GPS tracks” which can be called up) do not give any reliable information about whether the area is safe to be skied in or about any current hazards. The ski resort operator has no power over who or how many persons enter the off-piste area. Consequently - as is the case generally in off-piste areas - you are exclusively responsible for your own safety and are entering the area completely at your own risk.
All lift passes are issued as KeyCards. Deposit: €2. Undamaged, fully functional KeyCards can be returned at all return points.
Notes: KeyCards are invalidated on passing a check point. Please bring this pass into the ski area only on the day of actually using it.
They are valid one year from date of issue. Prices and scope of benefits on request from all ticket offices.
Maintenance of hiking and cycle trailsis not within the scope of liability of WINTERSPORT TIROL AG & CO STUBAIER BERGBAHNEN KG. Such liability lies with external service providers.
The Stubai Glacier ski area excludes all liability, with the exception of replaceable damages that are the result of deliberate and grossly negligent, illegal or any other behaviours that is within its responsibility.