|Restaurant||Cafe Bar Zum Steinbock|
|Restaurant||Zur Goldenen Gams (Bedienung)|
Enjoy freshly made regional delights with a fantastic view of the glacier world in the summer daily!
• special BBQ highlight at 2,900m: In good weather char-grilled BBQ specialties are offered.
• mumerous coffee specialties and delicious ice cream sundaes
• sun terrace with cosy deckchairs
Who wouldn’t want to boast about having eaten at Austria’s highest-located restaurant at 3,150m? The restaurant is near the Stubai Zoo snow park and can be conveniently reached by using the Schaufeljochbahn lift to the Eisgrat mountain station.
• home-made dumpling specialties
• giant Viennese schnitzel
• sun terrace with deckchairs
The “Steinbock” is a popular meeting spot for relaxing breaks in the ski area. It is all about relaxing in the lounge area, at the bar or on the sunny terrace!
• inviting bar with seats and atmospheric lounge area
• friendly sun terrace
• sports fans watch out: Winter sports events are screened on our large TV
• coffee pleasures at top level: several kinds of Julius Meinl coffees and teas
• for all with a sweet tooth: homemade drinking chocolate and apple strudel with vanilla foam
• small snacks for the little hunger in-between
• recharging mountain breakfast from 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Culinary highlights on the Stubai Glacier & highest-located toque-awarded Restaurant of the world - awarded with two toques by Gault & Millau and 15 points (2019).
In a noble ambiance, chef David Kostner serves fine Austrian cuisine made from fresh regional produce and dishes with international influences..
You can conveniently get to the restaurants and bars at the Gamsgarten mountain station by taking the Gamsgartenbahn lift.
In the largest restaurant of the ski area, also portions exceed in size: We are known for our dishes from our giant pan as well as the fresh Kaiserschmarrn (shredded pancakes with sugar).
• 1600 seats, 500 seats inside
• large sun terrace with more than 1,100 seats
• modern chicken BBQ station offering fresh, crisp chickens
• homey bar offering coffee specialties and alcoholic drinks
The Tyrol's biggest serviced restaurant offers not only excellent service, but also traditional Tyrolean as well as international cuisine. The restaurant caters also to the needs of children.
• delights from two worlds, such as Tyrolean Gröstl and cheese spaetzle as well as pizza fresh from the oven
• 400 seats inside and 900 outside
• comfortable and large sun terrace
• playing corner for children
The après ski hotspot in the ski area - party, refreshing cocktails, different kinds of champagne & snacks. VIPs can indulge themselves on the first floor.
• après ski bar with 140 seats
• large sliding roof
• elegant VIP area on the first floor
Our children's restaurant puts a smile on the face of every young skiers. The menu has been adjusted to children and can be booked via the Neustift Stubai Glacier ski school.
You need not look for the Eiswürfel Bar, because this mobile bar dahes towards you! It i currently at the Fernau mid-station at an altitude of 2,300 metres and offers guests the opportunity to enjoy quick snacks and drinks.
Open: during the main season
Current location: Fernau mid-station
Bödele Mountain Hut
Open: from November 2019 onwards
Daily: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (weather-depending)
Treat yourself to a spicy "Wilderer Tee", hearty dumpling specialities or light snacks in our quaint mountain hut at the base station of the Fernau 6-seater chairlift. In good weather we gladly open our doors for you!
• self-service restaurant with charm
• sitting: only outdoors with view of the Eisgrat mountain station and the Stubai Valley
• spicy mulled wine and warming "Jagatee"
RESTAURANTS IN THE STUBAY LEISURE CENTRE
High up in our restaurants on the Stubai Glacier or in the three restaurants of the StuBay leisure centre in Telfes: our top priority is qualify, freshness and fair prices. In addition to fresh produce, if possible regional produce, our quality awareness is also demonatrated by offering only dishes that are cooked in our kitchens. Instant or convenience food are not used at the restaurants of the Stubai Glacier.
In a modern ambiance and with a fascinating view of the Stubai Alps you can enjoy delicious burger variations and crispy salads. Moreover vegetarian delights and menus for children are offered.
You need not enter the swimming pool or sauna for visiting the restaurant!
TIP: We gladly organise your private celebration or company event and create a delicious menu according to your wishes.
Freshly squeezed fruit juices and colourful smoothies – after sweating, these vitamin bombs are just the thing. For the small appetite there are light soups and delightful salads.
Burgers, pizza and chips – of course freshly cooked and swiftly served. Our speciality are our homemade toasts served on fresh, thin pizza bread.