Covid-19 Measures Gastronomy
What rules apply:
- Access tests with 3G rule: Vaccinated, tested or recovered. Proof of a negative test result, vaccination or convalescent certificate. Obligation to present proof for persons 12 years and older.
- Obligation to register with name and contact details.
Details of the Covid 19 opening regulation can be found here
|Restaurant||Cafe Bar Zum Steinbock|
|Restaurant||Zur Goldenen Gams (Bedienung)|
Who wouldn’t want to boast about having eaten at Austria’s highest-located restaurant at 3,150m? The restaurant is near the Stubai Zoo snow park.
• culinary pleasures at 3,150m
• home-made burger specialties
• sun terrace with deckchairs
Discover the taste of the homemade pasta made in our pasta manufactory in our modern self-service restaurant with show kitchen. We make your favourite pasta according to your wishes. Thanks to our 400 seats, all guests can find their cosy spot.
• colourful salad bar with select seasonal salads
• delicious, homemade Strudel-cakes
• spacious panorama terrace with deckchairs and a breath-taking view
• kiosk offering warm dishes right on the sun terrace (incl. regional sausage specialties)
• modern conference room with beamer and screen (rent on request)
The “Steinbock-Bar” is a popular meeting spot for relaxing breaks in the ski area. It is all about relaxing in the lounge area, at the bar or on the sunny terrace!
• inviting bar with seats and atmospheric lounge area
• friendly sun terrace
• sports fans watch out: Winter sports events are screened on our large TV
• coffee pleasures at top level: several kinds of Julius Meinl coffees and teas
• small snacks for the little hunger in-between
DURING WINTER TIME
• recharging mountain breakfast from 08.30 am - 11.00 am
• sports fans watch out: winter sports events are broadcasted on the large TV-screen
• our recommendation for all with a sweet tooth: homemade drinking chocolate and apple strudel with vanilla foam
Culinary highlights on the Stubai Glacier & highest-located 3-toque-awarded Restaurant of the world (15 points by Gault & Millau in 2020)
In a noble ambiance, chef David Kostner serves fine Austrian cuisine made from fresh regional produce and dishes with international influences. Spices and aromas complete Kostner's compositions without being pretentious.
You can conveniently get to the restaurants and bars at the Gamsgarten mountain station by taking the Gamsgartenbahn lift.
In the largest restaurant of the ski area, also portions exceed in size: We are known for our dishes from our giant pan as well as the fresh Kaiserschmarrn (shredded pancakes with sugar).
• 1,600 seats, 500 seats inside
• large sun terrace with more than 1,100 seats
• homey bar offering coffee specialties and alcoholic drinks
• our recommendation: modern chicken BBQ station offering fresh, crisp chickens
The Tyrol's biggest serviced restaurant offers not only excellent service, but also traditional Tyrolean as well as international cuisine. The restaurant caters also to the needs of children.
• delights from two worlds, such as Tyrolean Gröstl and cheese spaetzle as well as pizza fresh from the oven
• 1,000 seats in total, 450 inside
• comfortable and large sun terrace
• playing corner for children
Schneekristall Pavillon with refreshing cocktails, different kinds of champagne & snacks. VIPs can indulge themselves on the first floor.
• shieldable bar with 140 seats
• large sliding roof
• elegant VIP area on the first floor
Our children's restaurant puts a smile on the face of every young skiers. The menu has been adjusted to children and can be booked via the Neustift Stubai Glacier ski school.
Open from October 28, 2021.
You need not look for the Eiswürfel Bar, because this mobile bar dahes towards you! It is currently at the Fernau mid-station at an altitude of 2,300 metres and offers guests the opportunity to enjoy quick snacks and drinks.
OPEN: during the main season from November until mid-May
Current location: Fernau mid-station
Bödele Ski Hut
Currently closed. Info follows.
Different soup specialties and drinks for a short break in-between.
• outdoor sitting with unique view of the Eisgrat mountain station and the Stubai Valley
• our recommendation: spicy mulled wine or a warming “Jagatee” (black tea with rum)
Open: from November to mid-May (depending on snow conditions)
daily from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (weather permitting)