|Restaurant||Cafe Bar Zum Steinbock|
|Restaurant||Zur Goldenen Gams (Bedienung)|
ATTENTION: The rooms of the Schaufelpsitz gourmet restaurant are used for the Eisgrat service restaurant in the summer.
Restaurants in the Summer
During the summer season you can enjoy rest stops at the Eisgrat at 2,900m, at the Jochdohle at 3,150m and at the Dresdner Hütte.
BBQ and Tyrolean cuisine at 2,900m. A serviced restaurant, the Steinbock bar and a terrace buffet invite to enjoy delicious dishes directly at the Eisgrat mountain station. In good weather BBQ specialties from the charcoal grill and the BBQ smoker are offered daily.Download menu
Austria’s highest-located mountain restaurant at 3,150m. After an approx. 20-minute lift ride to the Schaufeljoch mountain station and a 5-minute walk, you can look forward in particular to Tyrolean delights at the Jochdohle! Enjoy the food and the breath-taking view of more than 109 3,000m-peaks.
Summer & winter accommodation at 2,308m. Only a few minutes from the Fernau mid-station, the Dresdner Hütte offers accommodation in two- and multi-bed rooms for climbers and mountaineers in the summer and the winter, a restaurant (Tyrolean cuisine), a conference room, a playing room and a playground.
• modern self-service restaurant with 400 seats
• highest-located pasta manufactory with show kitchen - we make your favourite paste on request!!
• big salad bar
• large selection of home-made cakes
• large panorama terrace with deckchairs
• kiosk with warm meals directly at the sun terrace (sausage specialties))
• conference room with beamer and screen can be rented upon request
Quality coffee meets refreshing drinks at 2,900m.
• bar with seats, lounge area and sun terrace
• quality coffee: several Julius Meinl coffees and teas
• homemade drinking chocolate and apple strudle with vanilla froth
• small snacks for inbetween
• breakfast from 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
• screening of winter sports events on the large TV screen
Culinary highlights on the Stubai Glacier & highest-located toque-awarded Restaurant of the world - awarded with two toques by Gault & Millau and 15 ponts (2018).
In a noble ambiance, chef David Kostner serves fine Austrian cuisine made from fresh regional produce and dishes with international influences..
Austria's highest-located restaurant at 3,150m with a breath-taking view of more than 109 3,000m-peaks.
• Specialites: burgers - a must for burger enthusiasts!
• Sun terrace with deckchairs
• Near the Stubai Zoo snow park, accessible by the Schaufeljochbahn lift
You can conveniently get to the restaurants and bars at the Gamsgarten mountain station by taking the Gamsgartenbahn lift.
With 1,600 seats inside and outside on the sun terrace this is our biggest restaurant in the ski area.
• sun terrace with more than 1,100 seats, deckchairs
• dishes from the giant pan & fresh Kaiserschmarrn (shredded pancakes with sugar and raisins)
• modern chicken BBQ station offering fresh, crisp chickens
• homey bar offering coffee specialties and alcoholic drinks
The Tyrol's biggest serviced restaurant offers traditional Tyrolean cuisine and home-made pizza on the large sun terrace.
• Tyrolean and international cuisine: Tyrolean Gröstl and cheese spaetzle as well as pizza fresh from the oven
• 400 seats inside and 900 outside
• large sun terrace
• playing corner for children
The après ski hotspot in the ski area - party, refreshing cocktails, different kinds of champagne & snacks at the Gamsgarten mountain station.
• après ski bar with 140 seats
• large sliding roof
• VIP area on the first floor
Our young guests particularly love our children's restaurant at the Gamsgarten mountain station.
Food and supervised lunches can be booked via the Neustift Stubai Glacier ski school.
The mobile “Eiswürfel” bar offering snacks and refreshments is stationed at the mid-station during the winter.
The Dresdner Hütte of the German Alpine Club is only five minutes from the Fernau mid-station.
Located at the base station of the Fernau 6-seater chairlift, the Bödele hut invites to spend some time in good weather.
RESTAURANTS IN THE STUBAY LEISURE CENTRE
High up in our restaurants on the Stubai Glacier or in the three restaurants of the StuBay leisure centre in Telfes: our top priority is qualify, freshness and fair prices. In addition to fresh produce, if possible regional produce, our quality awareness is also demonatrated by offering only dishes that are cooked in our kitchens. Instant or convenience food are not used at the restaurants of the Stubai Glacier.
In a modern ambiance and with a fascinating view of the Stubai Alps you can enjoy delicious burger variations and crispy salads. Moreover vegetarian delights and menus for children are offered.
You need not enter the swimming pool or sauna for visiting the restaurant!
TIP: We gladly organise your private celebration or company event and create a delicious menu according to your wishes.
Freshly squeezed fruit juices and colourful smoothies – after sweating, these vitamin bombs are just the thing. For the small appetite there are light soups and delightful salads.
Burgers, pizza and chips – of course freshly cooked and swiftly served. Our speciality are our homemade toasts served on fresh, think pizza bread.
ONE GONDOLA FULL OF DELIGHTS
How is the food be delivered to the Eisgrat mountain station at 2,900m with the new 3S Eisgratbahn?
TIME FOR TWO
Skiing holidays are family holidays. But sometimes parents like to enjoy a short break for two.
ALL "AL DENTE" AT 3,000 METRES
Pasta manufactory: a glance behind the scenes