SKI Plus CITY Pass STUBAI INNSBRUCK
13 Ski Areas + City Adventure with one ticket
The 2019/20 prices are valid for the cable car facilities at the Stubai Glacier, Axamer Lizum, Schlick 2000 ski centre, Kühtai ski resort, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen,
Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl and Glungezer, plus the services of the Innsbruck Card, ski bus routes and Sightseer Innsbruck, as well as the Neustift leisure centre, the Stubay Badeparadies (one use of the indoor swimming pool for a maximum of four hours) and the Axams indoor swimming pool (one use for a maximum of four hours).
SKI plus CITY Pass
Valid from 01.10.19 to 10.05.20
|Ski pass||Adult:||Children (2005-2011):||Youth (2000-2004):||Senior (1941-1955):|
|2-day pass||111,00 €||55,00 €||78,00 €||94,00 €|
|3-day pass||153,00 €||77,00 €||107,00 €||130,00 €|
|4-day pass||191,00 €||96,00 €||134,00 €||163,00 €|
|5-day pass||230,00 €||115,00 €||161,00 €||195,00 €|
|6-day pass||268,00 €||134,00 €||188,00 €||228,00 €|
|7-day pass||300,00 €||150,00 €||210,00 €||255,00 €|
|8-day pass||327,00 €||164,00 €||229,00 €||278,00 €|
|9-day pass||354,00 €||177,00 €||248,00 €||301,00 €|
|10-day pass||380,00 €||190,00 €||266,00 €||323,00 €|
|11-day pass||404,00 €||202,00 €||283,00 €||343,00 €|
|12-day pass||426,00 €||213,00 €||298,00 €||362,00 €|
|13-day pass||447,00 €||224,00 €||313,00 €||380,00 €|
|14-day pass||466,00 €||233,00 €||326,00 €||396,00 €|
|15-day pass||485,00 €||243,00 €||340,00 €||413,00 €|
|16-day pass||500,00 €||250,00 €||350,00 €||425,00 €|
|17-day pass||513,00 €||257,00 €||359,00 €||436,00 €|
|18-day pass||529,00 €||264,00 €||370,00 €||450,00 €|
|19-day pass||543,00 €||272,00 €||380,00 €||462,00 €|
|20-day pass||558,00 €||279,00 €||391,00 €||474,00 €|
|21-day pass||568,00 €||284,00 €||398,00 €||483,00 €|
|CHILDREN BORN IN 2012 AND LATER||free of charge for the same ticket category if accompanied by a paying parent;|
|SENIORS 80+||born in 1940 or earlier – children’s tariff|
|GROUPS||one free ticket for every 20 paying guests|
* valid for the following lifts and ski areas: Stubai Glacier, Axamer Lizum, Schlick 2000, Kühtai, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen, Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl and Glungezer as well as incl. Innsbruck Card, ski buses and the Sightseer Innsbruck bus plus the Neustift leisure centre, the StuBay sauna and swimming paradise (use of the indoor pools once for the duration of a maximum of four hours) and the Axams indoor swimming centre (once for the duration of a maximum of four hours).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SKI PLUS CITY PASS
- The pass must be shown to and/or handed to cable car staff on request.
- In the event of a check, you must provide the relevant ID document that entitles you to a concession.
- The pass is not transferable.
- Lost cards will be replaced on proof of purchase and payment of a handling fee.
- No replacements are given out for forgotten passes.
- The prices and conditions of carriage as displayed by the respective service provider apply.
- Contactless check-in: Passes are issued on KeyCards only.The deposit is EUR 2.00. The KeyCard can be returned in undamaged condition to any of the retail outlets or the vending machines that accept returns.
- FLEXIBLE PASSES (e.g. 5 in 7 days): One day is deducted from the pass when you access the service providers (skiresorts, swimming pools, museums etc.)
- All prices incl. VAT. We reserve the right to change the prices!
The individual services that this pass entitles you to use are provided by companies who are independent from a legal perspective.
The company that sells the pass acts on behalf of the other companies solely as a representative. Only the respective company is responsible, therefore, for providing individual services and for compensation in case of any incidents.
If you have a sports accident, the pass must be returned to one of our points of sale immediately. A medical certificate from a local doctor can be supplied by the following day. The days that have elapsed between the date of issue and the return of the pass shall be deemed to be the days used. Only the injured individual’s pass will be refunded. No refunds are provided in the event of illness.
The conditions of carriage for cable cars do not provide for a refund or extension of passes in cases where the cable cars cannot be used as a result of weather-related force majeure (risk of storms or avalanches).
BUY PASSES ONLINE
You can now buy the SKI plus CITY pass online too: ski-plus-city.com
CHECK AFTER THE TURNSTILE/LIFT ENTRY
You are currently in the control area. Our conditions of carriage apply. Passes must be shown to cable car staff and/or supervisory authorities on request and handed over if required. If data inspection is refused, the data carrier may be blocked and entry refused. If guests are found in the control area without a pass or with an invalid pass, compensation for damages will be charged. Passes that are misused will be confiscated without replacement. As well as subsequently having to purchase a day ticket from the respective service provider, individuals using the service without a valid pass may be charged an additional penalty of EUR 40.00.
For children, young people, older people and people aged 80+, where age is used to obtain a pass at concession rates, this age must be proven on purchase or use of the pass by a suitable identification document bearing a photograph. Please note that free tickets and concessions cannot be granted without ID.