SKI Plus CITY Pass STUBAI INNSBRUCK
13 ski areas plus city adventure with one pass
Unique in the world – ski pass and city services in one:
- 13 ski areas: Stubai Glacier, Axamer Lizum, Schlick 2000 ski centre, Kühtai, Hochötz, Muttereralm, Bergeralm, Nordkette, Serlesbahnen, Elferbahnen, Patscherkofel, Rangger Köpfl and Glungezer
- Innsbruck Card with 22 services such as free admission to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds, the Alpine Zoo, the imperial Hofburg, the Bergisel ski jumping arena and a lot more.
- Use of all existing ski bus systems and the Sightseers bus
- Free admission to the indoor swimming centres Axams (one admission for 4 hours), Neustift leisure centre as well as the StuBay sauna and swimming paradise (admission to the indoor pool once for 4 hours)
- 25% discount for night rides with all partner lifts
The SKI plus CITY pass can be purchased from 1 October 2019 to 10 May 2020, available from 2+ days. Children born in 2012 or later ski for free if accompanied by a paying parent (same ticket category).
The SKI plus CITY pass is available at the ticket offices of the lifts or at the known booking offices of Innsbruck Tourism as well as at different hotels.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SKI PLUS CITY PASS
- The pass must be shown to and/or handed to cable car staff on request.
- In the event of a check, you must provide the relevant ID document that entitles you to a concession.
- The pass is not transferable.
- Lost cards will be replaced on proof of purchase and payment of a handling fee.
- No replacements are given out for forgotten passes.
- The prices and conditions of carriage as displayed by the respective service provider apply.
- Contactless check-in: Passes are exclusively issued as non- deposit tickets.
- FLEXIBLE PASSES (e.g. 5 in 7 days): One day is deducted from the pass when you access the service providers (skiresorts, swimming pools, museums etc.)
- All prices incl. VAT. We reserve the right to change the prices!
The individual services that this pass entitles you to use are provided by companies who are independent from a legal perspective.
The company that sells the pass acts on behalf of the other companies solely as a representative. Only the respective company is responsible, therefore, for providing individual services and for compensation in case of any incidents.
If you have a sports accident, the pass must be returned to one of our points of sale immediately. A medical certificate from a local doctor can be supplied by the following day. The days that have elapsed between the date of issue and the return of the pass shall be deemed to be the days used. Only the injured individual’s pass will be refunded. No refunds are provided in the event of illness.
The conditions of carriage for cable cars do not provide for a refund or extension of passes in cases where the cable cars cannot be used as a result of weather-related force majeure (risk of storms or avalanches).
CHECK AFTER THE TURNSTILE/LIFT ENTRY
You are currently in the control area. Our conditions of carriage apply. Passes must be shown to cable car staff and/or supervisory authorities on request and handed over if required. If data inspection is refused, the data carrier may be blocked and entry refused. If guests are found in the control area without a pass or with an invalid pass, compensation for damages will be charged. Passes that are misused will be confiscated without replacement. As well as subsequently having to purchase a day ticket from the respective service provider, individuals using the service without a valid pass may be charged an additional penalty of EUR 40.00.
For children, young people, older people and people aged 80+, where age is used to obtain a pass at concession rates, this age must be proven on purchase or use of the pass by a suitable identification document bearing a photograph. Please note that free tickets and concessions cannot be granted without ID.