One Card, Numerous Services in the Stubai Valley
FREE Stubai Super Card for all guests who spend their summer holidays at a participating partner business in the Stubai Valley.
Watch out for this symbol to identify partner businesses while booking.
The Stubai Super Card is available at all participating accommodation providers for stays between 13 May 2022 and 28 October 2022.
- free use of the Stubaier Gletscherbahn: 1 uphill and downhill ride per day (no transport with skiing equipment)
- free use of the Serlesbahnen lifts: 1 uphill and downhill ride per day
- free use of the Schlick 2000 lifts: 1 uphill and downhill ride per day
- free use of the Elferbahnen lifts in Neustift: 1 uphill and downhill ride per day
- free use of public IVB buses between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free rides with the Stubaitalbahn tram between Fulpmes – Innsbruck - Fulpmes
- a three-hour admission to the StuBay swimming centre per week
- free admission to the Neustift indoor swimming centre
- free admission to the Schwimmbad’l in swimming centre in Mieders
- 1 ride with the summer tobogganing run in Mieders per week
Moreover holders of the Stubai Super Card enjoy a series of attractive benefits:
- 30% discount on cinema tickets at Fulpmes cinema
- 30% discount for "The Sightseer" in Innsbruck
- 30% reduction on rafting trips in the Stubai Valley
- 30% discount on admission to the new Air-Parc at StuBay
- 30% discount on admission to the ice grotto on the Stubai Glacier
- 30% discount on travel by shuttle-taxi from Neustift to Oberissalm
- 30% discount on admission to the bird of prey park in Telfes
- 30% discount on additional trips to the summer toboggan run in Mieders for holders of Stubai Super Card
- 30% discount on admission to the mini golf course in Fulpmes
- 30% discount on admission to the nativity scene museum in Fulpmes
- 30% discount on admission to the Bergisel ski jump stadium in Innsbruck
- 30% discount on the combined ticket of the Innsbruck museums (incl. Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum, Museum im Zeughaus, Tiroler Volkskunstmuseum, Hofkirche, DAS TIROL PANORAMA incl. Kaiserjägermuseum)
The actual entrance fee for the Stubai Super Card holders results from the partners’ regular entrance fee minus 30%. This price will be rounded to the next higher 50-cent amount. Example: the regular entrance fee minus 30% equals € 3.43, therefore the actual reduced entrance fee is € 3.50.
SUBJECT TO CHANGES.
Search & Book
DIRECT BOOKING ADVANTAGES
- Bookings at the offical website of the Stubai Tirol tourist board
- We know our hosts.
- Free-free booking
- Individual advice