The federal government has presented the tightened Covid-19 measures. Skiing is possible under the following conditions:
- Social distancing obligation and obligation to wear mouth-nose-protection
- Maximum of 50% occupancy in gondolas and covered chairlifts
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is compulsory during transport in gondola lifts and covered chairlifts as well as in enclosed queuing areas.
The hotel and catering trade will remain closed until end of February 2021 in accordance with the regulations.
Thanks you for your care and cooperation!
Open Facilities & Pistes as of 19 January 2021
- 3S Eisgratbahn l and ll
- Pistes: 1b, 3, 4, 4a, 27
- Downhill run to the middle station
- BIG Family Fun Slope
On weekends (depending on visitor frequency and weather), the 8-seater Rotadl chairlifts with the pistes no. 7 and 7a will be also open.
To the currently open pistes and facilities
First mountain ride: 9:00 a.m.
Last valley ride: 3:30 p.m.
Subject to changes!
1-day ski pass Stubai Glacier for EUR 39.00 for adults to 07 Feb 2021 Children under 10 years ski free if accompanied by a paying parent.
Safe! At Stubai Glacier
- 3 meters of natural snow
- Perfectly groomed slopes
- Fresh glacier air
- Spacious and expansive slopes
- Fast & comfortable ascent with the 3S Eisgratbahn
- Unrestricted distant views and the feeling of endless freedom
This winter is special. We are happy to welcome all our guests during the Christmas holidays, but also can't wait to get back to normal and welcome all guests from near and far.
We look forward to seeing you again & good health!
Subject to changes without notice!