The ski opening on the Stubai Glacier is actually a matter of course. But this year everything was different.
For all fans of statistics: In a long-term comparison, 80% of all ski seasons from 2011/12 – 2019/20 started in September. In only one year the season could start in October only. In the exceptional year 2020, the Stubai Glacier started the season on 2 October, to the delight of all winter sports enthusiasts. The wait finally came to an end for a short time.
At the end of November we had to already close down again and could reopen only on 24 December.
Open Facilities & Pistes
- 3S Eisgratbahn l and ll (daily)
- Rotadl 8-seater chairlift (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- Fernau 6-seater chairlift (Sat & Sun)
- Daunscharte T-bar lift (Sat & Sun)
- Pistes: 1b, 3, 4, 4a, 7, 7a, 27 and on Sat & Sun also: 10, 10a, 20
- Ski routes: 14, 26
- Downhill run to the valley station
- BIG Family Fun Slope
To the currently open pistes and facilities
DAILY LIFT OPERATION AS OF NOW!
First mountain ride: 9:00 a.m. (Sat & Sun: 8:00 a.m.)
Last downhill ride: 3:30 p.m. (Sat & Sun: 4:00 p.m.)
Subject to changes
1-day ski pass Stubai Glacier for EUR 39.00 for adults to 27 March 2021 Children under 10 years ski free if accompanied by a paying parent.
Safe! At Stubai Glacier
- 3 meters of natural snow
- Perfectly groomed slopes
- Fresh glacier air
- Spacious and expansive slopes
- Fast & comfortable ascent with the 3S Eisgratbahn
- Unrestricted distant views and the feeling of endless freedom
This winter is special. We are happy to welcome all our guests during the Christmas holidays, but also can't wait to get back to normal and welcome all guests from near and far.
We look forward to seeing you again & good health!
Subject to changes without notice!